Due to the highly efficient PU insulation core of λD 0.022 W/(m²K), the LINITHERM PAL TG BioZell® underground garage insulation elements achieve excellent U-values. Thereby, a high insulating effect with slim component thicknesses is achieved. This means a conception of the building with a slightly lower floor height in the underground car park.
In perfect professional quality
- Fire behaviour class C-s2, d0 acc. to DIN EN 13501-1
- With light reflective coating
- Homogeneous, full-surface insulation
- Repair-friendly surface
- Quick, clean installation
For PUR(E) energy saving
- Insulating core made of PU rigid foam
- λD 0.022 W/(mK)
- Positive building biology
- Mineral-based fine plaster
Ceiling insulation – LINITHERM PAL TG BioZell®
||PU rigid foam acc. to EN 13165, fire behavior class C-s2 acc. to EN 13501-1,
coated with aluminium foil on both sides
||Visible side = ecological fine plaster on a mineral base, thickness approx. 2 mm
||Tongue & groove joints on all sides
||1200 × 600 mm (= calculation measurement) (coverage with tongue & groove is 2 cm smaller)
|λD (EN 13165)
1) U-value calculation takes the thermal resistances Rsi = 0.17 [m²K / W] and Rse = 0.17 [m²K / W] into account.
Building-specific characteristics for example as per EN ISO 6946 are not taken into account.
LINITHERM PAL TG BioZell® is classified as a flame-resistant insulation material according to DIN EN 13501-1 and is suitable for use in medium-sized garages (>100 m² to 1.000 m²).The regulations of the state building code or the locally applicable building regulations must be observed.