LINITHERM PAL W is of low flammability and therefore optimally suited for exterior wall insulation. The high insulating effect of rigid PU foam maintains a streamlined wall construction.
In perfect professional quality
- Flame retardant
- Fire behaviour class C-s2, d0 acc. to DIN EN 13501-1
- Easy handling thanks to a low weight
- With integral vapour barrier
- High compressive strength and dimensional stability
- For core insulation and rear-ventilated façade construction
For PUR(E) energy saving
- Insulating core made of PU rigid foam
- λD 0.022 W/(mK)
- Positive building biology
Insulation for outside walls - LINITHERM PAL W
||PU rigid foam acc. to EN 13165, fire behavior class C-s2,d0 acc. to EN 13501-1 (corresponds to German building inspection class „of low flammability“) as specified in technical approval Z-23.15-1436, aluminum foil on both sides, low-glare on one side
||Round about edgeless cut or with rebated joint
||1200 × 600 mm (= calculation measurement) (coverage with rebated joint is 2 cm smaller)
|λD (EN 13165)
|Other thicknesses on request. Delivery only whole packages. Surcharge for rebated joint.
1) U-value, taking the thermal transfer resistance Rsi = 0.13 [m²K/W] and Rse = 0.04 [m²K/W] into account. Building-specific characteristics for example as per EN ISO 6946 are not taken into account.