The precise nut-and-groove joint ensures an insulation surface without thermal bridges as well as quick and safe insulation even of large roof surfaces. Quickly, easily and economically to a subroof that is rainproof and/or, with additional measures, also watertight. The breathable and tear-resistant high-quality sarking membrane with TPU coating turns the insulation layer into the second aquiferous layer.
In perfect professional quality
- Vapour barrier class A for roof pitches from 12°
- On the upper side with tear-resistant diffusion membrane with TPU coating
- Installed directly on rafters or boarding
- Suitable as temporary roof covering
- For creating a rainproof/waterproof subroof (with additional measures)
- With integral vapour barrier
For PUR(E) energy saving
- Insulating core made of PU rigid foam
- λD 0.022 W/(mK)
- Positive building biology
Over-rafter insulation system - LINITHERM PAL 2U Plus
||PU rigid foam acc. to EN 13165, fire behavior class E acc. to EN 13501-1, coated with aluminum film on both sides
||Upper side coated with a diffusible, tear-resistant and slip-resistant membrane, with both sided TPU coating, approx. 10 cm overlap lenghtwise and transverse, plus integrated factory made sealing band. Alternatively, the joint area can be welded to one another with LINITHERM solvent-welding equipment or hot air.
||Tongue & groove pressfit joints on all sides
||2420 × 1180 mm (= calculation measurement)
|λD (EN 13165)
|* Possibly with longer delivery times. Other thicknesses on request.
1) Roof pitch as specified, and in accordance with the rules of the ZVDH (Central Association of German Roofers).
2) U-value, taking the thermal transfer resistance Rsi=0.1 [m²K/W] and Rse=0.1 [m²K/W] into account.