LINITHERM PAL Polymer meets all the requirements of a modern insulation material. LINITHERM PAL Polymer has a tear-resistant polymer panel with an integrated sealing tape on the topside to meet the requirements of the ZVDH (Central Association of German Roofers) product data sheet on class UDB-A sarking membranes with a +14° roof gradient and is also suitable as a temporary roof covering.
In perfect professional quality
- Vapour barrier class A for roof pitches from 14°
- With ultra tear-resistant polymer-bitumen sheet
- Einfach, schnell und wirtschaftlich zur naht- und perforationsgesicherten Unterdeckung
- Suitable as a temporary roof covering
- Full-surface, seamless insulation
For PUR(E) energy saving
- Insulating core made of PU rigid foam
- λD 0.022 W/(mK)
- Positive building biology
Over-rafter insulation system - LINITHERM PAL Polymer
||PU rigid foam acc. to EN 13165, fire behavior class E acc. to EN 13501-1, coated with aluminum film on both sides
||upper side coated with high-grade, tear-resistant polymer sheet, approx. 8 cm overlap lenghtwise and transverse, plus integrated factory made sealing band
||tongue & groove plug-in connection pressfit joints on all sides, plus additional tongue & groove on the long sides with 6 cm overlap
||2420 x 1000 mm (= invoicing measurement)
|λD (EN 13165):
|* Possibly with longer delivery times. Other thicknesses on request.
1) Roof pitch as specified, and in accordance with the rules of the ZVDH (Central Association of German Roofers).
2) U-value, taking the thermal transfer resistance Rsi=0.1 [m²K/W] and Rse=0.1 [m²K/W] into account.