LINITHERM PAL XXL for safe insulation on a large scale. This “one-piece” insulating material has key benefits: Installing it on calm roof surfaces is particularly quick and, thanks to longitudinal tongue and groove connection, safe and easy. The roof surface is protected from the rain in no time at all. The robust pressure-resistant insulation core made from rigid PU foam is laminated with tin foil on both sides. A breathable high-quality sarking membrane with an 8cm overlap and TPU coating on both sides ensures a safe shield from rain, hail, snow and wind. In combination with LINITHERM nail sealing tape, this achieves a rain-proof subroof in accordance with the technical rules of ZVDH (Central Association of German Roofers).
In perfect professional quality
- With integral vapour barrier
- Thermal insulation plus diffusion membrane
- Minimise joints during installation
- Custom-made insulation boards from 6.00 to max. 12.00 m
For PUR(E) energy saving
- Insulating core made of PU rigid foam
- λD=0.022 W/(mK)
- Positive building biology
Over-rafter insulation system - LINITHERM PAL XXL
||PU rigid foam acc. to EN 13165, fire behavior class E acc. to EN 13501-1, coated with aluminum film on both sides
||Upper side coated with a diffusible, tear-resistant and slip-resistant membrane with both-sided TPU coating, approx. 10 cm overlap lengthwise, plus integrated factory-made sealing band. Alternatively, the joint area can be welded to one another with LINITHERM solvent-welding equipment or hot air.
||Lenghtwise with tongue & groove pressfit joints, transverse with edgeless cut
||From 6.00 m to max. 12.00 m (minimum 6 elements per fixed length)
|λD acc. to EN 13165
|Thickness totale mm:
1) Roof pitch as specified, and in accordance with the rules of the ZVDH (Central Association of German Roofers).
2) U-value, taking the thermal transfer resistance Rsi=0.1 [m²K/W] and Rse=0.1 [m²K/W] into account.